Monday, February 16, 2009

Cat in the Grass and a challenge



Today's card was created with one of my brand new stamps from Shirley's 2 Girls. Isn't he a sassy lil thing lying there in that grass? Looks as though he is frolicking in someone's flower bed and I swear he has guilt written all over that chubby face!!

Are you up for a fun Challenge?? Are you ready for your art work/creations to be recognized? Wanna win Free Stamps??

I'm sure you will agree that this is not the same ole' challenge that we are all used to. First it is NOT a Random Number Generator NO NO NO, this is going to be JUDGED....... The owners, Deidre and Kristine (aka - The Sisters), have designed and are giving you a "FREE" template for the sweetest little button box. The twist is to go "GREEN". However, Green does NOT mean that your project must be green...... Use your imagination and I cannot wait see all of the different takes on this fun challenge. For complete details click *HERE (*You will need to scroll down to the Challenge entry dated Feb 10)




The top 3 designs that really 'embrace' the GREEN theme will receive a $22.00
credit with S2G...and of course be featured on their BLOG!! There is also the possibility that you could win a chance at being a GUEST DESIGNER !!!


Ready...Set...go GREEN!
.................Recipe.................
Shirley's 2 Girls: Cat in the grass
PaperTrey Ink: Polka dot basics stamp set, Kraft, Berry Sorbet cardstocks
Stampin'Up!: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip cardstocks, scalloped border punch
Copic Markers
Provo Craft: flower brads
Spellbinders: square scallop Nestabilities
Momento: Tuxedo black ink


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card!! I want to do this challenge, but your link to the details isn't working for me. I keep getting an error message. It's probably "user error"!!! E-mail me the details!!! love ya!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fab card Justine. I just love this image. Great post. --D&K should be pleased.
I have not forgotten about the images. Our condo's been torn apart for over a week. The new window treatments were finally installed on Friday and I spent the weekend putting it back together. Just got my stamp room finished except for some odds and ends. We love the pleated shades and glad the work is finally done. Unfortunately, I haven't done any stamping for a week.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh wow!! Love the layout and those flower brads! Great stuff!