Somewhat embarrassing to admit , Christmas is tight this year and I will be making bedroom slippers for each of you as gifts. Please let me know your size. You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea and should you wish to do the same, I've included the instructions below.
How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:
- You need four maxi pads
- Lay two of them out flat, for the soles
- The other two, wrap around the toe area to form the top
- Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot soles
- Decorate the tops as desired, buttons, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.
- Soft and Hygienic
- Non-slip grip strips on the soles
- Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
- No more bending over to mop up spills
- Disposable and biodegradable
- Environmentally safe
- Three convenient sizes: (1) Regular, (2) Light, (3) Better than Sand Bags
*Awaiting your response. It's crucial that I get the right size for each one of you.