Stampin' Up! is looking for 400 stampers and crafters who are willing to participate in a market research panel discussing stamping and crafts. In exchange for their participation, Stampin' Up! will send panelists a free goodie box of stamping and/or crafting products every three months.
You can apply at :
A bit more information:
- Stampin' Up! uses feedback for research only and does not share answers or personal information with anyone else.
- Stampin' Up! will not contact you and ask you to purchase anything, or attempt to recruit you to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
- Panel members can expect to participate in the panel for at least 6 months. The panel is occasionally refreshed to gain new insights as well as allow others the same opportunity.
- There is no cost to participate in the panel.
- Your only duty as a panel member is to answer surveys. Surveys typically take between 5 & 10 minutes to complete.
- The frequency of surveys can vary depending on the research needs of Stampin Up! Panel members will receive no more than one survey per week, but typically should expect to receive one or two surveys per month.
- You can quit the panel at any time.
- You will be selected to join and notified via email if your background matches Stampin' Up!'s research needs.
- You must live in the United States or Canada to be on the panel.
- You must complete at least 80% of the surveys sent to you in order to receive a Goodie Box.
- Stampin' Up! demonstrators are not eligible to be on the panel.