Monday, September 22, 2008

Buon Appetito!!


Is HE Amazing or WHAT???? I love him.... Check out his adorable little outfit. He was a lot of work but OOO so worth it. Yea about that, I am not seeing myself parting with him anytime soon. I wonder what he would look like in a frame? Just great, I was going to type up my blog and call it a night and now I've got my creativity going crazy. So, If I decide to frame him, I'll snap another photo.  He would probably go nicely right up next to my large Chef that stands on my refrigerator. That one is holding a chalkboard.  HMMMMMMM

So this little guy was stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock first. I then stamped him again onto white and a third time onto the small print black and white paper.  I carefully cut out the pieces that I would be using and adhered them onto the cream cardstock.  I used StampN' Write makers to color and highlight. I did the same thing for his tray. I think that I used the silver shimmer cardstock but if I didn't that would have been a good idea. I really like how the lid/steam of the tray is going off of the paper just a tad.

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on some more of  the larger black & white paper, let me know. I believe that I only had one 8 1/2" x 11" piece.  This card is a bit bigger than the usual size so it won't go far.... GRRRR, My "recipe book" is upstairs so I'm not sure on a few of these minor details.  Pretty sure the sheet wasn't marked by the manufacturer anyway. Everything was Stampin Up with the exception of the patterned papers.

Well that's it for today. If you have this stamp set "Voila", I would love to see some of your creations too. TTFN

No comments: