Friday, May 2, 2008

Mother's Day


I cannot believe how quickly all of these special days seem to sneak up on me.  This  is not one of the cards that I have created recently but I was looking through my data base for inspiration and it popped up.  I had never even given it a name but it would be perfect for a special order that I have recently received.  

I absolutely love when I  am given a custom order with information about the recipient.  The particular mother that I have in mind loves music and is very girly. The inside sentiments will be printed up in Spanish along with the special name she is called by her granddaughters.   The "I miss you" will be changed out with Abuela or something more appropriate.

I used my Xacto knife to cut out the flowers from patterned paper.  Let me know what you think.

I am almost finished with another special Mother's Day order.  I am hoping to spend most of my Saturday completing orders and getting ready for my sister's visit.  Tonight Adam and I are going out with some Sicilian friends for dinner. Check back tomorrow or later this evening and maybe I will surprise you with another blog.
Happy Aloha Friday,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like it took forever. you did good!

post more!

GirlByerly