Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Scallops and Polka Dots




One of the cards that I created today, I did with the sole purpose of uploading to PaperTreyink.  Each month they accept submissions of cards using the stamp sets that were released the previous month.  Out of all the entries submitted, they choose one person to be their "Guest Star Stamper". This person will be revealed on the 15th of the month and they receive a new stamp set that will also be revealed on that date.  One of the sets that I purchased was polka dots which happen to be one of my favorite things in the world.  I like the simplicity and elegance of this particular card. Not sure if you can see the details within each layer of scalloped punches.  Anyhow, I created a card that I feel is worthy of submission. The only problem is, I can't seem to get it scanned or photographed in order to do it justice. 
 This really stinks because I am actually wanting to submit some of my cards to a few magazine publications as well!!  

No comments: